Reverse engineering using 3D scan data is the most efficient way to generate a CAD model from a physical object that has any kind of complex or freeform shape. While using traditional measurement techniques such as calibers to reverse engineer these complex surfaces can be difficult or even impossible, 3D laser scanning shines - literally! We can create models that match original as-designed features.
Take advantage of the experience of reverse engineering to help you
- Obtain CAD data that captures an object's original design intent
- Design a new part to fit a legacy part
- Accurately model performance surfaces
- Update CAD models of your tooling to match shop-floor changes
- Redesign a part without manufacturing defects
- Modernize your manufacturing process
Our experts provide CADCAM solutions to the industries for 3D Design, CNC Milling, Rapid Prototyping. Our advanced CADCAM software and 3D scanners, we provide a one-stop solution for your design prototyping, manufacturing, and consultation needs.